Tuesday, June 21, 2011

skillet success

I recently bought a magazine with recipes that are made entirely in one skillet. Since washing dishes is not my idea of a good time, this sounded like a fantastic plan. Additionally, my brother bought me a fancy new skillet for Christmas last year. Why not put it to good use?

My first meal-in-a-skillet attempt was chicken Vesuvio. According to the magazine, this dish is a big deal back home in Chicago... but honestly, I had never heard of it. The recipe looked tasty enough, though.


 There's nothing particularly unique about the recipe, but it was yummy and satisfying. I give it 4/5 stars. I will give myself a star, too, because the picture of my food looks just as good as the picture of the food in the magazine. YES.

No comments:

Post a Comment