Sunday, November 7, 2010

Grumpy Leah gets Sick


I'm sick.
When I'm sick, I feel rotten. I feel lumpy. When I'm sick, I put on my bat hat.

 
I hate being sick.

 
When I'm sick, I want to hide from the world and pout.


It's no fun being sick. There are things to do and I can't do them.

 
The Beastie Wild Things drop in to give me a report.

 
"It's fun outside", they say, "but you look like you need some cheer!"


My nose feels a bit better. Maybe things aren't so bad.
THE END

Photos by Justin

Also, I am not sick. Not right now, anyway. I WAS sick, and I came up with this storyline while I my head was full of snot, but I didn't really feel like setting up the photo shoot while I was feverish and miserable. The camera would have been all boogery and stuff. Ew.

5 comments:

  1. Haha I LOVE the photos!! And your dogs are lovely! They are not Huskies are they? The fourth picture is priceless and your socks great! I am big fan of colourful socks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! These are two huskies, actually - and they are super awesome doggies. I'm glad you like the socks. My pajama combinations are definitely colorful and bordering on obnoxious!

    I really appreciate the comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! High-larious! I had a throat thing early this week - but it looks like something a little more serious got to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dogs are such beauties!! What are their names? I have a boxer and an Australian Terrier at home :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red one is Baloo, and the gray one is Teagan (male and female, respectively). They are quite the pair! Do you have pictures of your dogs up anywhere?

    ReplyDelete