Sunday, September 19, 2010

and to all a good night

I made an effort this Sunday to enjoy and appreciate my time instead of feeling lumpy about "the day before Monday". I did not master this, but I did pretty well. Justin and I had some nice, lazy moments, and we still managed to clean and organize parts of the house. For dinner, I made pasta and plucked some basil and rosemary from the mini herb garden to add to the sauce. It was tasty (and the fake meatballs weren't bad at all). Now I'm going to curl up in my freshly-made bed and read a chapter of "All Creatures Great and Small" before I go to Sleepytown.

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and may you all sleep well.


Moonman Touches the Earth, pencil and pastel on paper, 8"x12"
Leah Johnson, 2004

2 comments:

  1. I find very little is better than crawling into a freshly made bed in clean pjs. Such comfort.

    Sundays can be tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so soothing, isn't it? Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

    ReplyDelete